January 22nd, 2014
Comments Off on Mobile Apps vs. Mobile Websites?
An interesting article from business2community.com asked the question which is more important, mobile apps or mobile websites.
After they surveyed 500 small businesses with both mobile websites and mobile apps. They agreed that both are equally important.
Some interesting statistics from the study showed that:
- 61% of respondents said an app provided a better ROI
- 81% said customers preferred the app to the mobile website
- 75% agreed that an app was better for customer generation
- 86% said an app was better for creating repeat customers
- 61% said the app was used more often
- 68% said customers preferred mobile websites over full desktop versions