FUSIO designed and developed a new website for The Bar of Ireland. The project included a full UX and content review followed by the creation of an improved site structure and wireframes to ensure the new site fully meets their objectives and provides a better user experience. This was followed by a new UI design based on their brand identity with a clean, modern look and feel that works across all devices. The new site was then rebuilt on the WordPress content management system, an easy to use CMS that allows them to fully manage their own content. FUSIO worked closely with the team in The Bar of Ireland throughout the project.
Other features included:
- “Find a Barrister” feature with advanced search functionality which connects their internal members’ database to the website in order to showcase the barrister user profiles.
- Barristers have their own logins to update their profiles
- Extensive publications section with custom categories
- Events calendar
- Large range of custom templates and re-usable content elements
- Fully accessible and mobile responsive website
- Staff training in the use of the CMS
- Provision of a fully managed hosting service
- Ongoing support and maintenance